Every year the USD 475 Art Teachers collect student art to display during the spring. This year the Art Show and Auction was held April 7th, April 8th, and April 9th. All those in attendance were given the opportunity to silently bid on student artwork. The minimum bid was $20 and 60% of the sale went directly back to the student artist. The remaining 40% went to the Geary Community Schools Foundation to provide scholarships to student artists.