- Central Kitchen & SJCF meeting on Sept. 13, 2018, will discuss and build out plans for kitchen equipment.
- Updated drawings will be presented on Monday, Sept. 17, 2018, during the design update at the Board of Education meeting.
- Milestone plan will be discussed at the September 17, 2018, Board meeting as well.
- Konza cannot gift monies to the District in order to construct the clinic.
- Looking at the feasibility of Konza and the District being co-writers of the grant monies needed to construct the clinic. That joint entity would then pay for construction of the clinic.
- Local Radio. At request, KJCK has now broadcasted JCNow segments addressing various elements of the design process including Scott Clark, Safety & Security; Karl DeArmond & Greg Lumb, Information Tech & Innovations; Shelly Gunderson, Food Service; and, David Wild, for general design updates.
- National Association of Retired Federal Employees. District to speak in front of NARFE and be available for questions. NARFE has made arrangement for the luncheon to be covered by local media.
Please follow and like us: